Tuesday, November 07, 2006

one month

It's been one month since I started this blog. I've written one (or two) posts every day, had 660 hits, and 497 visitors. I've rambled, mused, posted, erased, edited, and hand-written posts when I wasn't near a computer. I've made new friends, gathered a small contingent of regular readers (Thanks, guys!), and enjoyed gaining my footing a new community.

And I finally understand the phrase "the muse that afflicts me," because sometimes, the thoughts are swirling around in my head so fast and so intrusively, that I just can't not write. It's an affliction. And I haven't gotten it out of my system yet. So here's to another month of emerging from the ashes.

And probably another.

And another.

And another.

Oh, and I'm participating in NaBloPoMo. I somehow think every day isn't going to be too hard for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you on the nablo list... Nice to meet you!

Cheers.

from the ashes said...

Welcome. Hope you stick around, if my blog interests you. It's got a pretty specific audience right now.