Friday, November 10, 2006

another new layout

Hmm, what do we think of this one? I had to tweak the html some. The links headlines were huge before, and right justified. And the text was bigger (sorry regina). I don't like the san-serif font for the posts, but I can't figure out how to switch it. I'd also switch the color on the title and the links headlines, but I don't know the secret codes. I tried inputting my "new name," but I guess html doesn't understand secret Mormon code.

Update: I tweaked some more things, and I like it more this way. I just can't figure out how to stop the links from being underlined. I hate them underlined.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Grrr - I, too, cannot figure out how to post in a serif font. I think my earliest posts were in a serif font, and I have NO IDEA why they just randomly started posting in sans-serif. Blah. The layout is decent. More color would be nice.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

I like the smaller font. Maybe because I have a huge 20 inch monitor.

Anonymous said...

This layout looks clean and open - I like. :D