Saturday, December 30, 2006

keyword analysis

Now and then I save the search terms that people used to link to my blog. I find it entertaining.

These are some from the last while:


backslider drink alcohol
how to have a wedding if I’m not Mormon and my family is
Mormon lies
symbol of adulthood


backslider testimonies restored
scared to leave Mormon church
emerging from the ashes
women manipulated


right of passage symbol
arc-steadiers
marriage regrets
Mormonism native Americans motive


can I be Christian while doubting Jesus
lds married regret
ex mormons speak out
pioneer trek songs


what does excommunicated from the church mean?
temple garment
prom symbol of adulthood
lds ex mormon stories garments


why we shouldn't sing battle hymn
temple garment thighs
sexy garment symbolism
mormon underground


mountain meadow massacre
damu and mormons
lost patriarchal blessing, received new bless
wedding regrets


grief as blessing
lds stories of atonement
what does mormon mean
south park creators excommunicated mormon

embarrassed by my past
exiting the church
mormon, alcohol, coffee
spouse manipulated into thinking angry

atheist ex-mormons

4 comments:

T Wanker said...

I think your post reminds me of William Burrough's cut ups, where random selections are placed together to form the truth -- an Ex-mo Search poem.

The nagging technical information I'm craving is how did you get this information and where are they all linking you from?

Enlighten me out here in outer-tech darkness.

Thanks.

from the ashes said...

I like that interpretation. I hadn't thought of it as a poem. Thanks.

To get this information, I use statcounter.com. It tracks enough information to be scary.

T Wanker said...

Thanks for the tip. I've got the counter all installed on my blog --

Any more tech tips? -- you could be my Tech Savior -- oops, I mean you could help me achieve a digital one-ness and zero-ness.

Happy New Year -- again.

from the ashes said...

No more tech tips from me. I just find it interesting to check the statcounter daily and see where people are connecting from, the keyword searches, how long they are staying, etc. Helps me know I'm not just typing to empty cyberspace.

Best of luck with your new tech-savvy-ness. Happy New Year.