Saturday, October 14, 2006

blogaholic

So I woke up this morning, didn't shower, change out of my pajamas, or eat breakfast. I sat at the computer with a cup of hot coffee, one sugar, no cream, and started blogging.

It's three hours later.

Do I qualify as a blogaholic?

'Cause I'm actually feeling a little shaky from lack of, not just breakfast, but now lunch too, and I'm still online. I allow myself to blog a little more on the weekends than on the weekdays, but this is perahps a little ridiculous.

But I wrote a whopping eight entries to add to my blog this coming week, and I'm finally up to the point in my story where I stopped going to church. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Liseysmom said...

It's 1:00 a.m. here and I have to check my blogs just one more time before bed...

from the ashes said...

At least I can admit it. That's the first step to recovery, right?