Monday, March 26, 2007

another keyword analysis

I'm not sure why I find the keyword searches that link to my blog endlessly interesting, but I do. Perhaps it's because they give a little window into what people are interested in, insofar as they match what I write about, anyway.

I do give a little devilish smirk when people find my blog by searching for Mormon primary song lyrics or general authority quotes. Mwahahaha. But they never stay. No, they never stay. Because, you know, they chanced to meet a frown, so they did not let it stay. That is, by the way, the primary song that gets people to my blog the most often.

feeling weird about mormon relatives
if you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay

mormon quote south park
mormons marriage

from the ashes
mormon stereotypes

only believe jesus said
what is a therapist visit like

sealing ceremony ex-mormon
mormons who drink wine

if you chance to meet a frown, do not
molly the mormon song

sunstone dialogue
doy waco

strange mormon habits
if you chance to see a frown do not let it stay

symbols of adulthood
mormon weddings exclusion

hyperbole on sadness
is UU actually considered a church

faith and health
1993 boyd k packer cafeteria mormons

guns germs and steel book of mormon
from the ashes

multi pierced ears graduated holes
tatoos, male earings, catholic church teaching

lds marriage quotes
long long trail awinding into the land of my dreams

ex-christian wrote book why i am now atheist
big rock candy mountain midi

what happens when mormons divorce
boyd packer cafeteria

broken ankle metaphysical meaning
mormon marriage nonmormon

intrinsic vs extrinsic percentages in religion

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I get a LOT of searches for the top ten ways general authorities eat a Reese's.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Wow. Interesting list. At least you don't see "my sister naked" like I do....that one scares me and it's searched often.

Liseysmom said...

I get a lot of people who find me by searching "boob grab" or "pole dancing" and even the occasional "mtv snot logo".

from the ashes said...

Well, now, we know what YOU gals like to write about. ;)